1/22/16

TIPS FOR DRESSING A STYLISH BABY GIRL

Children's place coupon $10 off $30Lastest Children's Place Coupon $10 OFF $30 with Children's Place with free shipping code no minimum codes and 30 percent OFF Children's Place - 30% OFF discount codes.
You may or may not know, but in addition to being a mama and a blogger here at BabbleI am also a freelance wardrobe stylist. I pull together looks for photo shoots and do the occasional personal wardrobe styling as well, but I must say that my absolute favorite “styling gig” has been styling my own daughter. I have so much fun dressing her up in fun, little outfits – especially since I can’t be quite as fashion forward with myself right now with this post baby bod and also because I know I won’t get to choose her ensembles forever. I’m enjoying having my own little real-life doll to play dress up with while I can.

I’ve been asked fairly often about the fashion choices I make for Fern and where I get her clothes, so I thought I’d compile all my favorite baby styling tips and tricks into one post for all those who have been inquisitive.
I enjoy putting together fun outfits for my baby (it's sort of like a hobby) and I only have one child so I have a bit more time to do so. BUT, I do realize that it's not always practical to get your baby dressed up and that some days are just for hanging out in loungey clothes, but that doesn't have to mean pajamas. Comfy leggings and a simple, cozy sweatshirt dress are still easy, but more pulled together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment